Our ingredients are simple:
6 slices- Bread of your choice
Large handful of spinach
1/4 cup cheese
6 Slices of Bacon, cooked
Salt & Peppa to taste
2 tablespoons of butter OR butter cooking spray
1) Preheat your oven to 375° F. Lightly butter/ spray 6 cups of a muffin tin.
2) Roll out your slices of bread with a rolling pin to make them rather thin.
3) Cut out a ~4-5 inch circle from the corner of each piece of bread. Save the scraps of bread as you’ll need them to fill in a few holes in your toast cups.
4) Cut the circles in half and lightly butter/ spray each piece.
5) Place a small scrap of bread in each muffin tin to cover about 2/3 of the bottom like so:
Position the bacon where you want it and crack one egg over each muffin tin.
9) Once out of the oven, sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper. Serve immediately and ENJOY!
The spinach is sneaky. You would basically never even know it was there.