One Pot Lentil Pasta
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 12 ounces of lentil pasta
- 3 1/2 cups of veggies broth (can also use water but the broth provides extra flavor that I recommend!)
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced or roughly chopped depending on preference
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 of a medium sized onion, I used sweet onion but really any kind will do
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- handful of fresh basil (could also use fresh parsley or both), chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, combine all ingredients MINUS this basil. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Once boiling, reduce heat and let simmer for 13-15 minutes. Dish is done when the pasta is tender to the bite. Watch the pasta carefully because you don’t want to over cook it! Once done, take off of heat and let sit for a couple minutes to let the pasta absorb any remaining liquid.
- Stir in the chopped herbs and season with salt and pepper if needed.